Sunday, March 19, 2006

Kyo's working with the ADVANCED Bar to MAX.

I'm gonna upload some random art so keep up -

- Meet Meyj, my little sorceress girl. Happy, full of energy and READY to help out someone. The main character from my upcoming game project.

- Azumanga Daioh fan I am. I also love my PSP alot, so I drew this as wallpaper for it. So which do you perfer, Day or Night?


- My first Puffy FanArt. My first time using a tablet. Did this for a contest over at the dA group I'm with.


- Evie's many faces/ emotions. Keep in mind her pigtails tell her mood.


- Character for my short comic. He's the posterboy of reality checks.

- A Small KOF comic starring Athena, Malin and K Dash. Inside joke.


- In case you didn't realize by now, I'm a Cartoon Network fan. I'm also a Grey DeLisle fan, so guess who my favorite character is in Hi Hi Puffy... :)

Finally, I have this WIP. It's another inside joke, but for my dA fans.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/luminous_manic/yumi-vs-hentai-prev.gif


Keep it here.

~Kyo

1 Comments:

Blogger …… said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home